UK Based indie dev Nosebleed Interactives new indie game, Vostok inc has gotten a free demo available right now on the Nintendo Switch.
Vostok Inc. will be published by established video games publisher, Wired Productions. If you purchase the full version now you will be able to get 20% knocked off the full game.
“In Vostok Inc., you play as a corrupt, narcissistic yuppie, hell-bent on raking in as much money as possible in a greed-driven, twin-stick shooter without a conscience. As the newly-appointed CEO of Vostok Inc., you have one goal: to become filthy, stinking rich. Piloting your very own ship, explore and exploit more than 40 planets across six different solar systems in your quest to earn ludicrous amounts of MOOLAH!”
I’ve personally gave it a shot and was actually quite addicted to the game. It’s got a simple premise but you have the feel of wanting to be the best in the game. You start off flying around your in space within our current Solar System and you land on planets and mine your Moolah! While mining you gain money, flying from each planet upgrading it bit by bit and the ticker drastically increases. While travelling however you will come across waves upon waves of enemies, so don’t be like me and be a Level 1 fighter going head to head with a Level 6. Bad mistake.
Not only that:
- Explore more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
- Use the same save game across a variety of devices.
Vostok Inc. Is available to available now on the Nintendo e-shop. Easiest way I have found to do it is go to the e-shop, search for Vostok, it will come with the chargeable full version, click that and under purchase it will tell you to download demo.